Thanks for your massage on Yahboom Website.
As your questions for "Yahboom BAT smart robot for Arduino Uno R3", below are the answers for you.
1) Do you sell the robot kit already assembled? I have no interest in assemble it, but just programming it.
A: Our robot kit is not assembled. But it is very easy to assemble without too much wire. You only need to use screws to complete the assembly.
2) Does this robot kit come with some programming interface to program, compile and transfer a new compiled code to the robot? Is this programming interface compatible with current versions of Windows?
A: There are two programming methods for this robot. The first one is: C programming based on Arduino IDE, and the second is graphical programming based on Mixly graphical programming software. After programming, upload the program to the robot's core controller UNO via the data cable.
3) Does this kit accompany programming library?
A: The Arduino IDE we provide already contains most of the library files needed for programming. If some programs require additional library files, they will be included in the corresponding folder in the code examples we give. We have added the library files needed for the programming of Mixly, you don't need to add them again.
4) This robot kit comes with code examples to control the robot's actions, so how can I change it in any way I want?
A: If it is a C language program, you can edit, compile and upload through Arduino IDE programming software; if it is a graphical program, you can modify it and upload itwith our graphical programming software.
5) Does this kit have any programming guide or manual?
A: We have detailed tutorial for this robot, please check the link: https://www.yahboom.net/study/bat-car